365 photos in 365 days

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Actually the box was to replenish the tub. 

Still here at just after 2am on a Saturday night, watching servers say things like "This process can take an extended period of time to complete".  Freakin Microsoft.

Hope I'm home by dawn, but the new air lounger may be tonight's bed...  

3 hours ago, GT6MK3 said:

Actually the box was to replenish the tub. 

I worked for red tulip that became Allstate’s confectionary ‘89/90 in Port  Melbourne 

glad to see you are supporting who ever they are now. 

Port health used to come in, in white suits and masks with a Geiger counter to check the toblerone containers - after Chernobyl!! 

You only need point 4

I'll try the point 2 argument on my veggie wife - not confident. 

Please to see you are back on solids.  

H

ps

nick maltessers are real food !!

anything chocolate related is real food. And it’s a bean so my contribution to vegetarianism. 

Edited by Hamish
Ps

Am I alone, I just don't understand this,  365 in 365, Its a bit like Jazz, a beginning, no middle, no meaning and no end, until next year, no offence meant it is probably just me.

with apologies and a picture to break the ennui, this is how I did mine. Pete

DSC05531.JPG

59 minutes ago, Hamish said:

incurable addiction to Italian hairdryers .......

Yeah, but we are probably not in a position to cast stones re the "addiction" question... :biggrin:  Plenty of people think I need help for my Triumph "problem" :huh:

And as for the hairdryer bit...... reckon they'll set your hair on fire when he's done with 'em :biggrin:

38 minutes ago, Nick Jones said:

Yeah, but we are probably not in a position to cast stones re the "addiction" question... :biggrin:  Plenty of people think I need help for my Triumph "problem" :huh:

And as for the hairdryer bit...... reckon they'll set your hair on fire when he's done with 'em :biggrin:

Hey if you are on a forum like this then odds on you have some sort of automotive addiction and that’s no bad thing. 

I think bikers are split motorbikes or scooters. Engine in the middle or on the side.

a mate bought a scooter knowing the PO had cast some concrete in the cover opposite to the engine to ‘balance’ it out. It turned into a de-tinned rat bike :biggrin:

hope no one is seriously offended by above post. Happy to edit

H

Day 38.

vEOT%ioFQxCHjHb3xoLXFw.jpg

Full sinuses, blocked eustachian tube, and an evil case of tinnitus, basically not a happy bunny.  Slept or grumped my way through the day.  Couldn't be bothered cooking, but this place has been a standby for the last 25 years I've lived in the neighbourhood.

Pfen, yep, there's no rhyme or reason, I've just always thought it would be interesting to capture a years worth of days in picture.  It may be narcissistic, self involved etc, but I'm curious to put 365 in a row, and see what I though was happening each day for a year, and since I come here every day, it seemed the logical spot.  AsI said in the first post, I hope you'll bear with the indulgence.  Maybe I should retitle it "My daily life as Jazz". 

No worries about the earlier posts, I would hope that anyone from here thats met me would agree that I'm many things, but precious isn't one of them.

Hamish- I do like a well crafted curvaceous machine, especially if they lend themselves to going faster than they were originally intended.  Michelotti was Italian too. I dated an Italian hairdresser in my long distant youth, maybe thats where I got the bug...