disappointing sighting

JohnD

Seen on M6 this PM Lamborghini Urus, (an SuV, m'Lord)

Urus Helped Lamborghini Nearly Double Sales In First Half Of 2019

I was solo, no way I could take  a photo.

How disspointing can you get?    No angular panels, no nostrils.   Why bother with 4L of V8 when it looks like a BMW, or an Audi, or a VW?

11 minutes ago, JohnD said:

How disspointing can you get?    No angular panels, no nostrils.   Why bother with 4L of V8 when it looks like a BMW, or an Audi, or a VW?

Or a bag of s**t

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, JohnD said:

Car for people with lots of money and absolutely no taste....... IMHO.....

• Thanks 1

Sorry gents, you're completely missing the all the classic styling clues in the 'omage to the great Lamborghini heritage that the designer, sorry 'sculptor' has so carefully crafted into the that big white blob. I mean just look at those wheel arches :biggrin:

The important thing though is that it is a. an SUV, b. expensive. And c. if you look very carefully you can see the Lambo badge. Although I don't see them selling many wall posters of that object.

So yeah I'll go with Roger and JohnI.

True!    Moderns are inflated compared to classics.     It's a thing that housing standards that stipulate garage size were written in the 60s, and a modern will barely fit into a new house garage built to those specs.

Probably why most moderns live outside, while the garage holds bikes, freezers and junk!

Edited by JohnD

18 minutes ago, RedRooster said:

but couldn't get out if the car afterwards as no room to open the door.

I know a couple of people that have suffered that fate as well. One bought the house and was very proud and vocal of the fact only to be very disappointed when not only could he not get out of his big posh motor but even if he had the ar5e of it was hanging outside of the building.:blink:

Had to have a private smile at that situation.

1 hour ago, JohnD said:

It's a thing that housing standards that stipulate garage size were written in the 60s, and a modern will barely fit into a new house garage built to those specs.

I'm definitely a beneficiary of this; my lock-up is under an early-seventies estate. You'd have thought inner London garages would be like gold dust but half of them are empty because they're too narrow to fit even a small modern. Rent has gone down since I took mine on 13 years ago, and it wasn't dear to start with. 

5 minutes ago, John I said:

I know a couple of people that have suffered that fate as well. One bought the house and was very proud and vocal of the fact only to be very disappointed when not only could he not get out of his big posh motor but even if he had the ar5e of it was hanging outside of the building.:blink:

Had to have a private smile at that situation.

First World problem :cool: