Joke of the day!

Just up the road from my office is the central Dept of Health and Hygiene (bear in mind that this is ex-communist Central Europe). For many years, the blank wall addressing the street was adorned with this mural.

Sadly, it was painted over recently, when it was revealed that the artist decided that the central question (czystość jest? - hugiene is?) could best be answered by arranging the letters S and C is as many different sexual positions and combinations as possible.

Squint your eyes and there are some really choice additions to the lexicography, and there seems to be only one that I can't quite pin a name to...

image.thumb.jpeg.40a26b990b84af24d804650c7f12741f.jpeg

• Haha 3

Cats too!   We 'acquired' a cat once, he just turned up and said, "I live here now".

But he wore a collar, with an address half a mile a way, so we took him back.   They said he was always running away, maybe it was the vegan food they gave him.   He was back in  24 hours, and they Said, Keep him!.

His name was Mort, Death of Rabbits.  Vegan - Ha!

• Haha 1

My local S&M orgy commune have declared that their favourite drink this year is 'Lashings of Ginger Beer'

They had to have a whip round for the last supply. You can't beat it.

Sorry - Roger

• Haha 1