UFO talk

PeterC

2 hours ago, DeTRacted said:

Well Peter, I think the point was that the directions and speeds may not have been as reported by the anonymous source of the video (I saw no course changes in the version I watched) and the apparent flight under water and behind trees could well have been an artifact of the IR camera. Both very plausible. Occam's razor?

Rob,  There's' a map in the analysis pdf (ca 150 pages, it is thorough !! ) The plane is making tight course changes and the camera swivelling: both hinder following the objects vector movements jsut using the video. The video came form the US Coast Guard aircraft tasked with combating drug-running, hence the hitech IR camera: serious kit, not amateur, as described in the pdf. The analysis shows still frames of the splashes upon each submersion. 

Not shown on the video but its in the analysis: The airprort's radar picked up the object approaching land showing a pink light, whcoh went out before the object appeared on the video.

Peter

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
7 hours ago, littlejim said:

Wonder why they come all that way just to do that?????????????

Trying to get a good night's sleep???? Or just for fun?????

I suspect they are not coming from afar. Its highly unlikely that ET exists.

The effects on  vehicles may be  a sideffect  Their main objective, revealed by thousands of abductees, is to take gametes.

3 hours ago, spitfire6 said:

The Sunday Sport is a good read if you want to keep up with the latest UFO sightings I am told?

95% of sightings are not UFOs. There is ample accounts of sightings dating from 1950s to 1990 that are free from web based disinformation or newsrags trying to raise circulation.

When a repeat performance like this occurs, filmed by hundreds of smart phones, UFOs will undoubltedy suddenly be a major concern to the public and no longer a topic of frivolous journalism. Mass panic maybe. Suddenly humans will have to accept we are not top dog in the pack.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-29342407

Ive just come across an headlight-killing report in which  a smart phone continued to function. That must narrow down what the ufo is doing: not battery or wiring but maybe light generation by a hot filament versus a phone screen ( LEDs ?)

Petr

13 hours ago, richy_rich said:

Hmm, the lights on my car are mostly LEDs?  So I'd be alright? 

Interesting idea, examine the recent reports and compare incandescent vs LED headlights. Have made a mental note for the book. Torches too.

"Be alright".... is debatable. In many reports the witness is paralysed and experiences 'lost time' when they are unsure what happened, lacking memory. Some regain memory weeks or months later, others can recall events under hypnosis. Abductees' experience is extremely distressing: tissue sampling, gamete extraction..whiel paralysed.  Not all car stoppings involve abductions, fortunately.

This PC in Todmorden had a lost time event, but no interference with his nether regions, nor did the headlights go out, but his patrolcar was moved:

image.png.04236108a7702c559365d13bb898948c.png

The elderly probably have little to fear. As Mr Burtoo of Aldershot recalled:  http://www.beamsinvestigations.org/1983.html

Peter

Peter

• 5 weeks later...