Women Drivers

sorbs

I am quite easily annoyed behind the wheel but something happened a few weeks ago which made me laugh.

I was giving my Brother and his missus a lift when someone pulled out in front of us.  It was a terrible junction and to be honest I hardly gave it a second thought, I'd have done the same myself.  The guy accelerated as hard as he could in his old Cavalier so as not to impede me.

My Brother's missus gave the guy the V sign and shouted "You Fucking Shitter" before apologising for her conduct.

Such aggression.  My Brother normally drives if they're going somewhere. His missus is a good driver but has one speed (fast) for all conditions, and takes no prisoners......

Was about to cross the road at a pelican crossing today, along with several other people. The lights changed to red so we're about to cross... then this dopey bird in a smart car drives straight through the crossing completely oblivious... phone in one hand of course ::) Just glad everyone had looked before crossing - could have been rather nasty!

My Mum is a menace in a car, she's a really good driver but cross her at your peril. She taught me all my bad habits.

Once, some bloke in a Van cut her up.  She turned to me and said "Don't worry, I'll get him back"  She pulled up next to him in the wrong lane at some lights and burned him off as soon as the lights went green, just enough to cut HIM up!  I warned her not to expect me to get get out and beat the bloke up if it became an issue!

• 2 weeks later...

Every night on my way home there is a part where the road has two lanes left and two lanes straight..............every sodding night there will be a young woman driving in what has become the outside lane at 50mph, will they move over  >:( I contemplate undertaking the silly mares but think better and have to wait for half a mile before they realise that their safe second lane has become the overtaking one ::) I just dont think men and women think the same.

Use the horn brother, and main beam...

These young birds all seem to tailgate

Ironic, isn't it?  They are always right up blokes arses, but the minute a bloke suggests it to them, all hell breaks loose!

Had two incidents today.................

Traffic queue at a roundabout...........Police cars, recovery truck, etc etc.

When we moved up to the front, there was a 57 reg big Merc mounted on the central reservation crash barrier, front smashed to *uck...................God only knows how she managed to get it up there.

When I saw the driver, she was about 100 years old and looked like "Mrs Brady old lady" from Viz......................sooooo doddery. I really don't think she should have been driving.

Later, had to sit in a residential street, while yet another woman coffin dodger did a 64 point turn....................I did it afterwards in three, and that was in a truck.

It worries me...........all this. Or is it that I don't have any patience ?

It worries me too :)

They need to get around, but too many totally useless not to fit driver olds on the road. Especially in rural areas. I avoid my local town centre in early morning.

My spit got mauled by one once. I stopped to back into a parking space. Indicated early, old guy (yes a bloke) behind stops right behind me...I have the roof down, I point to the parking space he is blocking. He doesn't register me? I wait then start getting angry and waving my arms and reving the engine...By this time half the street is looking...He doesn't reverse, instead he drives around me, sadly no room, so from the middle of the front wing of is car to the end of the rear wing scrapes around me bumper...big mess on his car, not a mark on mine bar a few scruffs in the chrome.

Lucky I had them bumpers fitted.

I follow the guy to the local petrol station, I ask him wtf is he doing, he doesn't register what happens and tells me to get lost...? Worse kind of road user, totally gone.

I go to the cop shop and report him for leaving the scene of an accident.

Lots of crap drivers male and female...

Driving back from my band practice last night, in my wifes brand spanking new diesel muncher, I thought "ooh, lets play with the technology while it still works" and stuck the cruise control on at 132km/h on t' motorway.

Obviously I was overtaken and overtook the same cars four times between Niederanven and my exit at Arlon...

What's with these people who alternate between 70 and 170 on the motorway? Dangerous barstools.

i was in shock yesterday! sittin in the hospital car park on my phone i saw the wacking great 4x4 pull up next to this teeny weeny space, and had a woman driving! i thought o dear! to my mazement she could reverse!!! its just ashame that it wasnt actualy a space the 2 cars had just parked away from each out and she just squeezed in, stupid lol god knows how she managed to get out you could barely walk inbetween them!

Coming back from somewhere theother day....MASSIVE queue behind this Freelander 4x4 thing. 20 cars or more.

Its doing 29mph on open quick A-road.

I saw all the people overtaking it waiting to pounce myself, two of them caused the cars in the other direction to brake, overtook in blind frustration in dodgy places...Even a full sized bus overtook the Freelander before a blind bend...

Do these people not understand the aggro they cause? I counted 15 cars overtaking them before I jumped 5 and the freelander in a good place :)

Funny when we got a 30 limit they speeded up to 36mph....Baffling?

It was bloke looked about 60...

I gave him a 1inch credit card overtake and a dose of horn :)

Some women drivers can actually drive. Where I am based most of the local women can drive, it is all the tourists who cannot drive these roads. In fact, you watch the milk lady with her toyota, scaring all the tourists as she drives most places backwards. Quite discencerting really, cause she doesn't drive slowly either!!!! But she certainly knows where her car is on the road.

Saw an amusing one this morning - unfortunately it was a bloke driving! Was just walking into work from the carpark when this rather nice looking 5-series BM sweeps into a service road, then proceeds to reverse back out (rather too quickly) straight into the 'STOP' sign! Well he stopped then ;D Luckily for him it was mounted on a fairly light post, so not much more than a small dent in his bumper. Must have been rather embarasing though - he gets out and picks the sign up off the road, 'Oops' I say as I walk past - 'yeah :B' says he...

;D

Use the horn brother, and main beam...

These young birds all seem to tailgate, annoys me, cause they are usually doing their hair etc...If ever I need a replacement Alfa, I'll brake test one just at the right moment.

My windscreen washers tend to overshoot my windscreen  ;) as some blonde in a convertable found out the other day when tail gating me  :D

I love this one;-

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/04/16/password_security/

Women are four times more likely than men to give out "passwords" in exchange for chocolate bars.

A survey by of 576 office workers in central London found that women are far more likely to give away their computer passwords to total strangers than their male counterparts, with 45 per cent of women versus ten per cent of men prepared to give away their login credentials to strangers masquerading as market researchers.

What else might they do for a chocolate bar ;)

Had one coming the other way driving a Micra on my side of the road at about 10 mph I dont get cross or blow the horn, just imagine being so frightened of driving as they are!

Yesterday I left work early and had to drive amongst the women :'( one of which was crawling at 15mph so luckily I had a choice of roads and took an alternative..............I will drive miles to avoid being held up.