I could have a new avatar!

JohnD

Anyone tried out the Image Creator from Bing?    It's given me what could be a new avatar:

image.png.828d197a36313688ecbb132865d9e9df.png

Needs work, I'd like to make it a Silverback,and give it that quirky smile,  but curiously, the Creator  objects to the words "gorilla", "space" as in 'space suit', but not 'spacesuit', "NASA" and "stars".  Weird, and now I'm banned for using too many words that "contravene content policy"!    I'm used to being banned!

John 

That is a great image.

Regards the being banned thing. Isn't 'AI' wonderful. Just think what our lives will be like when it runs everything and you find yourself 'cancelled' for having the wrong surname or accent and no way of speaking to an actual human with any authority to overrule the AI.

And as for Bing. The daily wallpaper thing on Windows. A picture of some random bridge in America with a precise location and gushing description. Contrast with a photo of the Palace of WESTMINSTER and WESTMINSTER Bridge with the title 'London, England'. Or the one of a scene in a garden that just says 'England'. The best one yesterday though was a photo that was categorically described as Lloret de Mar, but is actually Tossa de Mar (exactly what I thought too). Feedback to Bing not encouraged.

Apologies John for the divertissement. Rant over.

But that is an excellent image you have made.

2 hours ago, Escadrille Ecosse said:

That is a great image.

Regards the being banned thing. Isn't 'AI' wonderful. Just think what our lives will be like when it runs everything and you find yourself 'cancelled' for having the wrong surname or accent and no way of speaking to an actual human with any authority to overrule the AI.

And as for Bing. The daily wallpaper thing on Windows. A picture of some random bridge in America with a precise location and gushing description. Contrast with a photo of the Palace of WESTMINSTER and WESTMINSTER Bridge with the title 'London, England'. Or the one of a scene in a garden that just says 'England'. The best one yesterday though was a photo that was categorically described as Lloret de Mar, but is actually Tossa de Mar (exactly what I thought too). Feedback to Bing not encouraged.

Apologies John for the divertissement. Rant over.

But that is an excellent image you have made.

Bing doesn't make clear (AI never makes clear) if this image has been composed by the program, or found by it.  But I've searched using Google Image Search and never found it.

Be interested to know if the AI takes as much exception to "orangutang" as it does to "gorilla"!

I'm still banned from the Bing AI.  Tried others, not so good.

John

Edited by JohnD