not enuff bloomin ranting m8

GT

I am sitting here with my 25 year old trusty air rifle loaded ready for action. The little buggers wake me up at 6 most mornings, I now sit at the computer and take the odd pot shot, it fact winged one the other day mid posting.

Just have to be careful I don't get a neighbours window ;)

Clive

In fact, in Northumberland they have taken more drastic action!! A couple of the landowners there decided that they had enough og greys, so they introduced a program to kill them all (humanely as well!!). They have killed something like 95% of them, and are asking the publ;ic to report any sightings so that they can be trapped. Even more amusingly, a local butchers decided to cash in on this, and sells squirrel to various hotels and restaraunts!! My sister apparantly cooks loads of them in the kitchen she works in!!

Even better, Cumbria are making noises about following suit, and Scottish Borders and Dunfreis and Galloway have just announced a similar program.

Long live the reds.

F*K Squirrels, what about the weather. Pissing down here again.

6 weeks left till the sun has the power of a damp squib again :(

Didn't even achieve a suntan this "summer".

Total time sat soaking up sun under 5hrs I reckon.

Honestly I haven't recovered from the last winter yet, I can't face another! (big SAD sufferer)...

I am getting depressed just thinking about it.

It's the end of the summer, I feel like it's mid december mood wise...

I haven't had my period of summer mania yet...when I go totally nuts, and sleep 3hrs a night / go into a warp drive...!

I need to go manic in summer it means the slope down during winter is lessened.

I think once all my current projects are completed, I will have to seriously rethink my options on this shithole of a country.

No wonder the economy and recession is getting worse by the day...Combine the downturn with this shite weather, it's no-wonder people are feeling tight...Good summer makes people happy, happy people worry less about money and tomorrow...gonna be a alot of gloomy people around in Jan/Feb....

Go to the equator, people just don't give a shit about anything, cause the sun is out.

It's a been royally shit summer, I cannot remember such a lame excuse for a summer.

Not happy man!

Summers been OK, of course working 6 days/week I missed most of it!

Money was OK, but now I am paying $300/month for medical insurance, spending on Triumph has been curtailled down to a dribble!

Bugger.

Finally got the store I manage looking great, and Company tells me I have to reset/upgrade it.

That's a lot of freeking work!, and right before our busiest quarter of the year starts on October 1st.

The other slightly bigger stores started on their on July 18th, but we had to wait until Sept 1st!

Their stupid planograms that we must follow are out of date, half the stock on them is discontinued and the other half is out of stock!  

Two new display sections have yet to arrive, one old display section has yet to be taken away, and there is no slot wall behind it. Cameras have to be displayed on a special display that we do not yet have, and we are two gondolas short, which have also been promised, yeah right!  

Typical corporate cock-up.

We did one section, which simply wasted a ton of space and caused everything else to be temporarily jammed into other spaces.

Following the companies plans places desirable, stealable merchandise in positions that we cannot watch, and the crap that no-one wants right in line of sight!

Fookin idiots at coroprate HQ in their perfect display store that never gets visited by the public, how freakin' realistic is that?

dammit.

L

F*K Squirrels

If you don't mind I shall pass up on that one!! :D

Otherwise I agree with your sentiments here, however I do have to say that you need to try living in Borrowdale to know what rain is!! Apart from the freak couple of months at the start of Summer, the weather here is royally shite all the time. We get literaly no sunshine whatsoever, and it is nearly always raining. This is due apparantly to where we are situated, but god damn it we certainly earn the title of wettest place in England. It is fantastic just to get away (even if only by 20 miles or so) cause then I can experience the weather you guys all get, which is far superior.

Well, only another year here, then 3 years at Uni, then I am going for an engineering position with the Merchant Navy. My aim is to go for the jobs in the warm sunny places in the world!!

I wish people rioted here a little more, honestly. Get's things done I think. We wouldn't have such high pertol prices if people started throwing it at #10 ....

I'd certainly drive a train a ot faster if I knew that would happen if I didn't!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7599141.stm

Pissed off with late trains?

TORCH THE BASTARD!

Well to continue in the same vein (why thehell do seem to keep quoteing Dave???????), did anyone see the bit in the Daily Mail (I think) a couple of weeks ago?? Some enterprising chaps decided to appropriate some of the copper cabling used on railways for signals etc. However the relevant authorities caught them in the act, and they subsequently went to court. The Judges response?? I informed them that it is because of idiots like them that his train is nearly always late, and was getting rather narked about not being able to get into work at a decent time because of it. He was quite glad to have this case to officiate, as it meant he could do something about it. So, for being caught nicking a couple of hundred quids worth of cable, they were sentanced to 2 years each!!! Superb.