Where is My Audi?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crushed.

Insurance refuse to pay. ("not a risk that can be covered")

Polizei threaten arrest, after flagging a new E-passport.

I'm guilty until proved innocent.

(So if someone f...cks up data about you/your property in our new database society you're powerless, with arbitrary arrest a real risk.)

f...ck..g great isn't it after 1944 and all that we fought for.......!

Our freedom has GONE & no-one has even noticed it......

I  don't get this in Russia today even  :o  :o

Crushed.

Insurance refuse to pay. ("not a risk that can be covered")

Polizei threaten arrest, after flagging a new E-passport.

I'm guilty until proved innocent.

(So if someone f...cks up data about you/your property in our new database society you're powerless, with arbitrary arrest a real risk.)

f...ck..g great isn't it after 1944 and all that we fought for.......!

Our freedom has GONE & no-one has even noticed it......

I  don't get this in Russia today even  :o  :o

Crushed? WTF. Where?  Why?  Would their machine squash a borrowed Audi?

Crushed because their arbitrary laws stipulate that if they fell like it, they can.

Frankfurt am Main.

No reason given.

So much for the German respect for EU law.

The right to free circulation, respect for personal property, and the right to work.

The Stasi are back in power, BIG TIME.

Nothing really ever changed in Germany, it's part of their collective pathology.

Crushed because their arbitrary laws stipulate that if they fell like it, they can.

Frankfurt am Main.

No reason given.

So much for the German respect for EU law.

The right to free circulation, respect for personal property, and the right to work.

The Stasi are back in power, BIG TIME.

Nothing really ever changed in Germany, it's part of their collective pathology.

I hardly believe that german cops just pulled you over, took your car and crushed it. They must have given you some reason (then again - when spanish police beat me half to death back in 1991 they didn't give any reason. :-/  other than I was at the wrong place at the wrong time - sunday morning on a beach......  drunk --- )

Were you speeding excessively?

Cheers

Nick

Hopefully not left at an airport...I mean it'll be pulled from the carpark the moment its ticket runs out, stored and a few weeks and crushed.

Not a good idea to leave scruffy cars anywhere, ever at any time, they get stolen, trashed, police marked, removed and then crushed.

I think if you leave loads of stuff in a foriegn registered rough old car for a few months in another country you cant be that suprised if it goes missing? A little common-sense goes along way. I mean if a car is dumped or looks that way here it'll be burnt out by some idoits, have the windows smashed, then it'll rapidly get removed and stored...if the owner doesnt reply to any communication, the car goes to heaven?

While it's bad, it's a lesson, i'd never get myself into that situation...

EH? Scruffy?

Free car park, insured, taxed, MOT, new tyres, snowy cold weather,quite area used by all airport staff, have left a car there for 4 months before.

Unmolested, secure from vandals....etc etc, never had a problem ever.

How many more little private judgements are people going to make about my behaviour without resorting to the "it's your f...c..k. fault for going home for christmas" crap, while the car had broken down for want of a dead alternator.

ABUSE=ABUSE.

I'm out of work thanks to this +

All tools have been trashed including a brand new towing A frame.

Then WTF is this about the Stasi Polizei flagging an E-passport?

How would YOU like that?

I'm innocent, not guilty of anything, not even neglect or excessive length parking stay...........

EH? Scruffy?

Free car park, insured, taxed, MOT, new tyres, snowy cold weather,quite area used by all airport staff, have left a car there for 4 months before.

Unmolested, secure from vandals....etc etc, never had a problem ever.

How many more little private judgements are people going to make about my behaviour without resorting to the "it's your f...c..k. fault for going home for christmas" crap, while the car had broken down for want of a dead alternator.

ABUSE=ABUSE.

I'm out of work thanks to this +

All tools have been trashed including a brand new towing A frame.

Then WTF is this about the Stasi Polizei flagging an E-passport?

How would YOU like that?

I'm innocent, not guilty of anything, not even neglect or excessive length parking stay...........

I'd be livid.  Makes my Audi troubles seem insignificant.  Wankers.

What a bummer!  :o Seems pointless and heavy-handed to me.  More typical of London than Frankfurt I would have thought?  I bet it has something to do with Terrorism "laws".  I am reminded of

"Any society that would give up freedom in favour of security will loose both and deserve neither"  

(apologies for probable misquote but I think the essence is there)

Nick

I guess you would put this behind you if the Germans hadn't added insult to injury by threatening arrest at their border......presumption of guilt, stating the car was uninsured, but their stasi had gone to the trouble of tracing the owner and their E-passport number, without being interested in the finer details like IF THE CAR WAS INSURED........!!!

(and had told you over the phone without providing any justification that the motor had "no value"), and then after ringing your own insurance, from abroad, after taking 2 days to find them because the full comp cover note was destroyed IN THE CAR (telling them truthfully what had happened) they said ""we don't cover this risk", so we can't give you a penny !!!!!

I even have to pay my own lawyer!

Basically I'm now out of work as a result, - have to go back home 3-5hrs flying time.....  :o

WTF!?

WHAT IS THIS?

• 4 weeks later...

Finally!!  I picked it up today.  

Silent compared to the TDI version I've been driving for the last few weeks and the non sport suspension seems to transmit far less road noise too.  

Now for some more test driving.

Do modern petrol engines need to be run in?  It's just asking (and needs) to be caned......... ;D