Less Worried of the Midlands

rogerguzzi

I guess it depends on whether the bad chemicals are in your vino too.....  Avoid the stuff in plastic bottles (not a bad rule anyway) and it could be that the wine is less contaminated than your tap water (though as yours come from your own well you may be better off anyway.  Saw some scary reportage about the phthalate (oestrogen mimic) content of London drinking water at least a decade ago.  And then there was the actual oestrogen content..... :blink:  Enough to drive a man to beer (brewed well away from London) or vino......

Hello Nick

I fitted 2 filters about 9 months ago one for silt etc and one for taste(not sure on the last one as everyone who drinks our water says it tastes nice(ie chemical free!)

Now I have bought some filters that suppose to kill bugs?

As I type this I think I am going mad/senile etc we have drunk the stuff for 45 years with no problems!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I blame Tinterweb and all the Cr*P on there and me being stupid /gullible ?

Of course it could but the Alcohol dunk over those years that killed the bugs(well that what I want to believe as I like it!) and I am not going to give up to live a couple of years more years in abject misery without it!

Roger