2 X Original Lucas Pi Systems For Sale

I have 2 systems, mostly complete, missing a PRV on one. The description of what I have is in the following note:

ive been through the boxes and the contents are as follows, box1 - 1xmetering unit.1xpedastle & drive gear. 1x injectors. cp manifold with brass idle valve [but no screw or spring].3x injector plates.1xcp throttle linkage complete.1x filter.1x lucas pump.1x prv mount but no valve.1x plenum chamber with pipes. i can supply a prv valve and 4 injectors.  Box 2- 1x lucas pump. 1x prv. 1x metering unit. 1x pedistal & drive gear.132 bhp inlet manifold & linkage.6x injectors.3x keep plates.1x air filter housing.1x plenum chamber with pipes.Do you need the manifolds & pedastles reconditioning. neil

I would like 400 quid for the lot.

The caveat is it is in the possession of Neil Ferguson, the renowned PI guru.

He has been in possession of the units for over 3 years and to my knowledge has not refurbished them as yet, despite claiming to do so after receiving payment.

I have decided to cut my loses and sell them and move on. I have not personally seen the items, I purchased them through Ebay in the Uk and had third party delivery to Neil.

You would need to contact him for pickup, or refurbishment. I can supply the phone number.  

Regards  Tim

Edited by TIMSGT6 X 5

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In theory Mr. Ferguson is boxing up these items, a fully refurbished system and the spares from another, and is sending these to me. This was a few weeks ago, no response or indication he has posted them though. I will likely move them on to someone in the North American market if they ever do materialize. Not holding my breath as I've been told many a tall tale over the last 3 years. 

Cheers Tim