E Type Jag Install

A local friend is producing a beautifully engineered kit to convert the E Types to EDIS. I'm proud to say I've been involved in the AC fitted version of the trials. It was a fully developed kit for the standard model but we've jumped thru hoops for the AC cars. Nonetheless, we finished it this morning and was immediately rewarded with a rock stable 600 RPM idle. The car seemed to pull smoothly all the way past the redline to 5500. I'm totally chuffed. To celebrate, I loaded the bride into the car and went to the pub where I talked it up mightily, so pleased....You get it right? Came out to the 100 degree F afternoon sun, loaded the bride onto the hot leather seats and.......Nothing. Of course. Took Pat back into the pub and then tweaked and twisted wires to no avail. I THINK! there's a problem at the white wire connection to the coilpack but I had no tools beyond a toothpick. So now the tow truck has brought it back home and we will start diagnostics.... BUT DAMN IT WAS RUNNING NICE!!!! :sorcerer:

Really greasy dirty pics here:

http://s206.photobucket.com/albums/bb46/GT6Steve/Jag%20Megajolt/

Hey, it's a daily driver!!!!

Edited by GT6Steve

BTW, all of the pics of the sensor with no securing bolts were the first iteration. Second iteration moved the sensor upward a few inches to avoid the crossmember, It's a work in progress as Ray wants a perfect bolt in kit for every car.

The 3.8S Type is next....