Useless??? Go on TV!!

smithy

Ah the snooker is on again, and the usual raft of illiterate f***head ex-players are commentating, using expressions like, "Oh, he's finished bad on that one", "I haven't seen him play this good in a long while" and so on. No diction, no appreciation of how to use past tense and NO IDEA AT ALL of how to use a participle ending between them. Terrible!

(And Terry Griffiths is Welsh and can't pronounce the word "escape" without putting at least one X into it. Twonk).

It's been good watching though. Ronnie O'Sullivan's 147 was awesome! I hope he can now buy the Bentley he wants, despite his score being matched by Captain Carter. It'd be terrible to think the poor bugger's going to have to stick with Mercs.  :-/

Theres a show here called 'Americas Most Smartest Model'. I kid you not.

I hate TV nowadays. More specifically I hate the way TV shows highlight the most superficial, fame grabbing, desperate individuals and shove them in our faces in any kind of demeaning or ridiculous scenario so that the growing percentage of morons in our society can laugh at their 'hillarious' antics before phoning in to say which they like best. I hate the way tv shows nowadays treat us like we're morons too. Lets just show this clip 10 times so you get the point and then we'll tell you what just happened 2 minutes ago even though it was the least important thing ever.

What happened to QED and Horizon and all the other interesting programmes the BBC used to make before it went off chasing ratings? I hate watching moron tv!

I work in media/TV... I do not watch Prime Time...

I download Top Gear and 5th gear and record Battle Star.

So other then a F1 races and the odd race during the winter months, I'm really not sure why I pay for TV ;)

A.

Don't mind a bit of snooker myself...I find it relaxing :)

prefer playing than watching.

I just wish I could play a teensy bit like the pro's ;)

Hm. Might go have a couple of games of Pool this evening, with a few beers (even if it's gassy old Bofferding)