Bastard Railways

Gerard

Quick rant before I hit the sack...

The Belgian rail service is striking for 24 hours as of 22h00 this evening because their bosses have asked them to be a bit more flexible in their working hours, and because the incentive bonus "isn't enough".

My wife is flying off to Montenegro tomorrow, so decided to set of a day early not to be buggered by these lazy arsewipes. She called the station to make sure she had a train just after eight.

"Yes, of course" was the response.

The fuckwits have only gone and cancelled all trains to Brussels as of 19h00.

So I've just fucking driven to Brussels and back.

I hope they all catch an irritating, painful and above all terminal disease.

At least I now know what the B in SNCB stands for...

Night all.

HA - one pitifull little strike and you are all over the place. I have told you before - what ever you have got down south - it is probably worse in denmark! Kindergardens are on strike at the moment. Just because they are only offered a pay raise at 12.8 percent over 3 years.

Guess who is at home with a little vandal cause kindergarden is closed!!!

DSC02814.jpg

Cheers

Nick

How dare you criticize my right to moan? :P

And you now have slave labour for your GT6 ;D

The problem (here) with this particular strike isn't so much the lack of public transport for about 40000 Belgian-dwellers, but the fact that half of Luxembourg decided to take their motorhomes for a quick service, all the OAP's decided to have a little dawdle to burn off some excess fuel, and all the Portugese and Polish truck drivers thought "Oh, I'll just park here on this blind bend"

I'm sure they're paid by the government...

Maybe JC can confirm this... I believe striking in Luxembourg is illegal.

I recently saw an announcement from Österreichisches Bevölkerungsinstitut in Vienna.

A new survey from the Austian statistical office shows that the Austrian population is larger than uptill now assumed. .

»Untill recently we thought that there were 8.2 million people in Austria. Now a thorough examination of carports, workshops, garages and basements indicates that the actual number of austrians is significantly higher" says Flora von Tiefenböck from Österreichisches Bevölkerungsinstitut in Vienna.

Cheers

Nick

Nick that picture was two years ago...I hope you have not taken to cultivating your children in hidden chambers/cellars below your house? Seems quite popular atm in the EuroZone?  ;)

Oh yaeh, old picture. Still a troll thou!

Hasn't got any more recent pics of boy and car - as the car has been hidden in a chamber ever since.....

However -dd news is that I (with the kind help of some friends) managed to get the spitengine started last sunday. Ran like a charm. First startup after complete rebuild. With a bit of luck it will have a MOT within a month or so. And then the GT6 can be brought into the daylight after 2 years in the dark.

Cheers

Nick

• 4 months later...

And here we go again.

Those useless lazy bastards are striking again, moaning that the government isn't doing enough to turn them into millionaire while doing the laziest fucking job in the world.

I want them all to get testicular cancer and die painfully  >:(