Todd's birthday!!!

GT6Steve

Hey, Happy birthday to Todd, an Aussie!!

He doesn't say much here but he's the host of one of the earliest enthusiast sites GT6.Com.  He's probably so busy with his budding family that he can't find the internet anymore but if he does I'd like him to see our salute :)

Happy Bday Todd and keep that lovely bride smilin'!  Your friend, Steve

• 3 months later...

Boy I'm observant!! Thanks all. Need to check here more often huh. Do still lurk.

But you're right Steve, I am busy with family - and am currently spending a lot of spare time playing with and researching my new toy - a Series 1 RX-7 bought cheaply for racing (hillclimbs only at the moment). I'm enjoying keeping it as low buck as possible and buying second hand bits as they come up. Have raced it once and got within a second of my previous PB - not bad for a car that was totally unsorted. Good fun to race, and I won't fall in a heap if I crash it.

The Spit 6 is still kinda ticking along - in that I haven't got the s**ts and sold it yet (it'll get done - my Dad's currently building me one good gearbox from 2 and chassis is ready for paint) and I also now have a very rusty collection of bits that barely resembles a GT6 (body, bonnet, hatch and doors only - http://www.gt6.com/gallery/Spit6/2008/0919/default.htm) - an even longer term project for a space frame hillclimber - but for now providing missing bits for the Spit 6 and acting as template for chassis Mk 2 (and yes, I haven't finished Mk 1 yet).

Need to buy some spare time and a big shed (I have a double garage and a double carport and still no room - family cars and kids toys).

Anyway - once again thanks to all and time I contributed more (and yes, get new content on my site).

You've got me thinking Steve - how long I've been running the site and how long ago we first talked...  :o