WoW! What happened???

All yesterday evening, Sideways was unobtainable!    All I got was a Captur page asking me to ID things on a grid of pics to confirm I wasn't a robot, but when  I did, nothing happened, and the link just timed out.    This morning the same Captur page, but then it lets me through, and I'm here.  Allelujah!

Have we been under attack?    Has Craig, our ever-vigilant Web Master, had to don his super powers to fight off the Forces of Evil?   If so, thank you, Craig!

John

Strange! Colin's North of the Border, I'm not far from that, while Nick is in the Deep South.   Where are you, Zetec?   Was this a regional broadband thing?

1 hour ago, JohnD said:

Strange! Colin's North of the Border, I'm not far from that, while Nick is in the Deep South.   Where are you, Zetec?   Was this a regional broadband thing?

John, my name and location are in my sig. Hove....

The thing I got with fleabay was different, but asked teh usual tick boxes with thing, and kept gpijg round in circles, but then I seemed to be in. Bizarre, I reckon something went wrong deep in the guts of the web.

That's exactly what I had, Colin, but completing the picture quiz and clicking on "Delist" did nothing untill the link timed out "Sideways had taken too long to respond" or something like.

Zetec, Hove ain't North!   So not regional.   Craig has had distressing news in the last days, let's hope he can tell us what happened when he has time.

Meantime, back to the usual!

John