sideways.

Pfen

I have posted here a few times, although the TRR forum was the one I was used to, like an old armchair, some very good folk there too, and I always hoped that. things would improve

due to the efforts of others, (they know who they are) and we could all go back to a good free drink and have a damn good debate about whatever was on the menu.

Finally in my case much later than other folk here, that I knew on the TRR forum, the penny dropped, its not going to get better is it?

So here I am, hoping to join the Sideways experience, with old and I hope new friends.

I am an out of breath forgetful pensioner of 8 years, have had one or two TR cars, but am now renovating a Spitfire 4 MK1  1964. These cars are new to me, so I hope to learn from those who have been

there already.

I also have as many will know the Red Tomato, which was on the club stand at the NEC, I shall take a flask next time, £3+ for a coffee is just scandalous.

So Hello and a couple of pics.

P1070088.JPG

P1070101.JPG

P1070229.JPG

P1070253.JPG

Hello Pete

I've not been on the TRR Forum since the new rules were so hastily imposed, despite the new Chair recognising these rules are flawed, just after the AGM. I cannot agree to those rules, and so cannot access the forum in any meaningful way.

I am hoping that the small group created to review things will return sense to the TRR. What was the straw that broke the proverbial camel's back for you?

Rod

1 hour ago, Rod1883 said:

Hello Pete

I've not been on the TRR Forum since the new rules were so hastily imposed, despite the new Chair recognising these rules are flawed, just after the AGM. I cannot agree to those rules, and so cannot access the forum in any meaningful way.

I am hoping that the small group created to review things will return sense to the TRR. What was the straw that broke the proverbial camel's back for you?

Rod

The rules are silly and have caused the exodus of TR men @ women, to this station.

I will not type ill of the TRR forum for it was a very interesting place to be, and I enjoyed it immensely for a good few years.

The BOD on the other hand, haven't done the Forumites any favours, they are really causing the death of the TRR forum by cuts of a thousand meetings, before I believe, they will not do a thing to open Alecs pub..................

but we are here and lets have a new start.