finally I managed to get some things fixed on the racer:
- The silencer is modified to fit and in place. A custom big box (oval with 262x116 mm, with 350mm length to fit under the trunk) with some additional tweaks. I hope it meets Zandvoort noise restrictions without further mods required.
- I switched from rubber engine mounts to PU engine mounts. Shore 70. Not much engine movement left at the moment. I'm curious how long they will last or if the metal-PU bonding will detach.
The next step: doing a nice conversion for the front coilovers to shorter shocks so I'm not constantly running on the bump stops...