Curborough fig 8 sprint film

Hamish

8 hours ago, PeteStupps said:

Very good Hamish! Enjoyed that. In the spirit of constructive feedback, I'd say your 2nd camera angle isn't all that different from the first. But I liked it switching from one to the other. 

I agree with you. But I need to be able to operate both from the drivers seat. We can be waiting for so long 

I know you can operate them with a phone app but means mounting the phone and scrutineers don’t like that and removing a glove to work the phone touch screen. 

where would you guys have the cameras pointing given the above ! And that I’m the only car on track so no need for rear facing ?

advice welcome

1 hour ago, MilesA said:

Hamish

No idea if it works, but may be possible to use Siri to voice activate via the apps?

Miles

The hero 9 camera is supposed to have voice activation. I will have to have a play. 
but you have enough on your mind at an event I’m worried about not filming a run. 
I do find it a useful training aid to watch back. 

If practicality were no object, I would have a camera low down on the front or rear wing, just behind a wheel so you could see the suspension moving. But how you'd achieve that I have no idea! 

Much better to have footage of you actually driving though, can see how that would be useful. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...