FOR SALE six point harness by TRS

On behalf of the FIA, MotorsportUK strictly imposes date limits on seat belts and harnesses.      And mine has run out of time!

This is despite the fact that it has never been 'used' in an impact, and has only seen a total of a few days of driving in its life.   I must replace it, but it would be an excellent, safe harness for road use, complementing a sporting look!

And ....... It's RED!

This harness is clean and in excellent condition, the buckle and  adjusters work perfectly.   The sshoulder starps are 3".    You would need to install six anchor points in your car, a pair to each side for the belt, behind for the shoulder straps (or the straps may be wound around a transverse bar) and in front of the seat for the crutch straps.   

I'm asking £50 - new they are £250+!

John

IMG_20210409_102958.jpg

Edited by JohnD

Only on seats!   Not harness!  I rang MSUK to check.

I've also invested in a new, FIA-approved, larger extinguisher, good for ten years with two yearly servicing.    The old one was only valid until next year and needed servicing, so it's on the wall in the garage as additional fire precaution, so I'll not sell that off.

No takers?   I'll try the Bay.

Edited by JohnD

• 3 weeks later...

No, Andy!   I was just thinking today that I must put them up on the Bay.

I can offer them with a complete set of eyebolts, which my new one came with, but which I already have!    Will your offer meet my price?

Bests,

John

9 hours ago, Bumblebee said:

Of course. 

If we are on this site that makes us mates (in my head) which means if you get a decent price you dont argue the toss:biggrin: You havent got any Dellortos you want to chuck in do you? 

I will pm you shortly.

I have a pair of DCOE 40  webers that o need to sell on. 

sticking with SU’s so don’t end up in the next power class.