Triumph (and lesser makes) graveyard in France

https://lesvoitures.fr/urbex-de-superbes-triumph-en-enfer/?fbclid=IwAR1_gaWzjuzzUEPl8FLq1yq9h6-ET_i1okbDABKpd30WDvQz38ez1L5zTtc

The website is in Freench, but if you are on Chrome click the translate button.    Other browsers may do similar.

I fear that these are lost forever, and even if they could be extracted, the bureaucratic nightmare of importing them back to the UK wiould be extreme!

JOhn

I've seen those photos somewhere before John, some months ago. Probably Facebook...? There was some debate about the bonnet with the rally pods, whether it was a different design from the works cars. 

Wonder how they all ended up in that doomed collection. If it was someone's retirement plan I fear it won't be paying off... 

5 hours ago, PeteStupps said:

I've seen those photos somewhere before John, some months ago. Probably Facebook...?

The individual credited with taking the pictures has an Instagram account (Urbex_The_World). For your collective benefit, I waded through his, ahem, arty portfolio and there is one image - the one with the rally pods - posted at the beginning of February.

Trouble with these 'urbex' types is that they freely use each others' pictures and never reveal where or when the pictures were taken - fear of being caught for trespass dressed up as 'professional' pride, methinks.

Paul