Sign in to follow this  
JohnD

Unordered parcel

I have had a parcel  delivered from Amazon Prime.   It has my correct name and address on it, but I didn't order it, and i don't think I've paid for it..

Amazon has no means that I can find for telling them of their error, so can I keep it?

Nothing exciting, it's an "Aeropress Coffee maker"   I'll probably bin it.

John

I would check your amazon account and payment methods. Just possible somebody has access your details....

Rather than bin it, donate it to a charity shop...

Don’t give it to anybody that comes to pick it up as a return ie delivery man. 

A relative did all this in good faith - didn’t order a product- correctly addressed and handed over a phone to delivery collection agent - currently has a summons for non payment !!!! And no proof of return. 

Dont bin it......Aeropress' make really good coffee! There is a bit of skill involved in using them to best effect, but even with no skill they work really well. I've had one for a couple of years.

Turns out this was a Fathers' Day present from Son!

He forgot to ask for a gift label, or to tell me, or to (so far) send a card!   But bless, he sent me a coffee maker!    

John (wired for coffee!)

So the daughters announced today that they had booked a restaurant for tomorrow evening. Touched, I said they didn't need to spend all that money. Brief silence. 'Oh, we thought you would like to pay.....like last year!"

One day.....

On 6/15/2019 at 3:04 PM, MilesA said:

So the daughters announced today that they had booked a restaurant for tomorrow evening. Touched, I said they didn't need to spend all that money. Brief silence. 'Oh, we thought you would like to pay.....like last year!"

One day.....

Ain't that just the truth.

Children . . . . . .you've got to love 'em!

John