Bookmark bar badges

This may be just a Windows or Google thing, but have you noticed a change in the little icon next to the TRR bookmark?

In case I'm not clear, this is the "bookmark bar" that sits above the webpage you're looking at, under the line that contains the URL of that page.  It's to let you quickly go to favourite sites.    

On my screen, Sideways' looks like this: image.png.504fcdd528ee196e1c3108637a2f76ae.png

TSSC looks like this: image.png.e7da3f3ffbe9b4bd2d9ffcfec2e9ad5c.png

And the Triumph Experience like this: image.png.f99ffcb023bbab6eb3d24d8efa4737a0.png

All very Triumph, very appropriate.    If selected by Google or Windows, very clever, or maybe chosen by the sites themselves, I don't know.

But the TRR looks like this: image.png.e6a878c79e242192326c254047698cf4.png  The only resemblance I can see is to the counterwieghts in the advance mechanism of distributor, which is 'classic car' but not Triumph.

But I can't recall if this is a change, or if it has alwasy been thus.   Someone must know better!

JOhn

It usually takes the site's 'favicon' which is an icon put there by the site admin (favicon.ico)..  Oddly, although they work for me at work direct requests to the favicon.ico file are blocked by our firewall (go figure!?) I guess the TRR one is a globe?

Just noticed - that 'globe' symbol, that appears next to the TRR is the default symbol!     When you first go to Google, all the bookmarks briefly bear that mark, before their "favicon" icon kicks in.    So TRR hasn't got one.    Which rather reinforces my post under the TRR thread in response to Brian's - if there is only one person in their admin who can handle the website, then they are indispensible.  And no one in an org. should be indispensible,

John