Repairer recommendation?

Rod1883

A b***y Waitrose van reversed into the front of the TR2 today!

I'd followed him into the village where he stopped, as did I, to let a vehicle come the other way past a parked car, and then he set off again as I did. He then stopped again and started to reverse and although I had stopped, before I could check behind me and start to move back he hit me albeit gently. I had managed to hit the horn before he hit, whether that slowed him or not I don't know.

Anyway it has pushed and bent the front apron slightly onto the radiator and popped both the front wings!

Has anyone any recommendations on restorers/repairers in the West Sussex area - ideally somewhere in the Chichester/Bognor/Worthing/Horsham areas or not too far further afield as going for the quotes and then back for the work will be a pain otherwise?

Thanks

Rod

The Assessor came today to look at the car.

Nice chap, a classic enthusiast who has a number of cars , including a DB6(!). For some reason he didn't appreciate the MK3 Cortina mug we gave him his tea in.

Anyway - he thought the front apron might be better replaced than repaired. Unless I'm mistaken didn't someone recently post a picture of a "small mouth" TR apron that they had in their shed/garage/loft? I've tried to search but can't seem to find the post. Can anyone remember the post and who posted it?

Regards

Rod