Megajolt / MegaSquirt maps, Attach them here.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 years later...

Hello All

This is what Spitty is set at for now

The engine (1500cc) is fully balanced, conrods slightly lightened and shot peened, Flywheel machined all over and slightly lightened, Block decked with a 0.005" pop up

Camshaft bearings fitted and small cam fitted (Newman PH2) Duplex chain, Blue printed oil pump with a modified pick up, Windage tray, ITB,s and Micro Squirt,

Cylinder head cleaned up and ported by me! compression ratio 9.75 to 1(or close to that) all cylinders within 0.1g , bronze valve guides with seals on inlets, solid spacers on rockers,

oil cooler , 2 electric fans that switch on at different temperatures, fuel cooler, high pressure pump in fuel tank(Range Rover) cold air box with filter low at front(so I think it get cool air when moving?)

Gearbox rebuilt with a larger bearing on 3rd motion shaft, J type overdrive(28%) with a modified top cover so I have o/d on 2nd gear!

Roger 

image.thumb.png.7518f0238f555ae69e3ef19b8beb019c.pngimage.thumb.png.95a7028956b8abdcc802c70db6a75f82.pngimage.thumb.png.c068347dc728c43dd206953f38960748.png

DSC09476.JPG