Sign in to follow this  
Caterham888

In search of a TR5

Doing some research for a pal who is looking for a TR5 that his family owned way back when. Registration WWU 773G, his intentions are totally honourable, Any ideas or advice on tracking it down gratefully received. I have discovered that the car was raced in the past in an historic event, and it is currently taxed and mot'd

Hello, 

I've not seen the car in photos anywhere ... I know, because I keep a list of those that I have seen. However, it currently has an MOT and looks like it is being well looked after, given the MOT history. It'll be difficult for you to track it down, as even if someone knows who the owner is, it's unlikely they'll give details. I think the best thing you can do is let it be known in the TR community that you are trying to trace it and give your contact details in the hope that the owner might be interested to talk with your friend.

Best wishes,

Darren    

5 hours ago, Caterham888 said:

Doing some research for a pal who is looking for a TR5 that his family owned way back when. Registration WWU 773G, his intentions are totally honourable, Any ideas or advice on tracking it down gratefully received. I have discovered that the car was raced in the past in an historic event, and it is currently taxed and mot'd

Contact Roger Ferris at the TR Register he looks after the TR5 end of things and knows most TR5s out there.