365 photos in 365 days

Thanks, Craig for that Banjo Paterson poem - rhyming "Dipped in tar" with "where he are" is inspired.

As for the parts (taps nose), no problems, mate.   But can't your suppliers provide an invoice with $50 at the bottom, to show the wife?  For an extra charge, natch.

John

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 2/18/2019 at 4:58 AM, GT6MK3 said:

Gravity plus air is an interesting equation, it lets us as skydivers accelerate to a velocity where we treat air as a fluid.

I was last out of the plane( other than the cameraman), so I was about 4.3 seconds behind the first ones to leave.  By then, the first pair out were already falling at about 95mph to my none, and already about 300' down and 650' horizontally away.  So we used gravity to accelerate, and the "moving" air as a fluid to position our bodies to move down and across.dive.jpg

Skydiving, in 52.9 years, I've found it's absolutely the most fun you can have with your clothes on...

We called that tracvking.  Same for you guys?

On Friday, January 04, 2019 at 8:06 AM, GT6MK3 said:

0A05ED66-3E9B-4B6F-BC27-346AF76E1828.jpeg

Happy place

Damn, that is something I would like, instead of messing around with manual machines. It must have been a very tempting price for an Ebay impulse buy. I haven't priced conversion kits in Canada, likely would be far cheaper to buy a slightly used one that has been retrofitted.

what language does the controller use?

7 hours ago, GT6Steve said:

We called that tracking.  Same for you guys?

Yep.  One of my favorite parts of the game

7 hours ago, oldtuckunder said:

one day someone will have a go at the left side and find a lovely spitfire :yes:

Guilty.

5 hours ago, TIMSGT6 X 5 said:

what language does the controller use?

It's an Acu-Rite Millpower system.  Runs on a conversational programming system, but can also run modified G-codes.  Really nifty bit of kit.

On 2/26/2019 at 9:32 PM, GT6MK3 said:

Day 57.

Photo on 26-2-19 at 9.17 pm.jpg

The look on my face when I realise that the update to Sideways also needs a PHP upgrade, and that stuff is actively breaking as I watch...

Hello 

Its a good job you know what you are talking about! I think I will stick to old cars and motorcycles I just about understand them?

You are just talking another language 

Roger