Sidescreen Ben

For Sale: 4 x 5.5 x 15J KNS Gemini alloys

Want to bling up your motor? I have a set of 4 KNS Gemini alloys for sale.  The were bought by the previous owner of my car for his son's TR4 but were never fitted.  They have never been fitted to a vehicle. I am trying to sell them on his behalf; I understand they are rare and NLA. Amongst cars they would fit include TRs, other Triumphs, various Datsuns and VW's etc.

They come with centre caps and chrome nuts & washers. Looking for £200.00 for the set. Collection preferred (New Forest area) but negotiable

WP_20180430_15_00_40_Pro.thumb.jpg.b433f62ab14edf058fca410ae7801860.jpg

14 hours ago, Sidescreen Ben said:

Want to bling up your motor? I have a set of 4 KNS Gemini alloys for sale.  The were bought by the previous owner of my car for his son's TR4 but were never fitted.  They have never been fitted to a vehicle. I am trying to sell them on his behalf; I understand they are rare and NLA. Amongst cars they would fit include TRs, other Triumphs, various Datsuns and VW's etc.

They come with centre caps and chrome nuts & washers. Looking for £200.00 for the set. Collection preferred (New Forest area) but negotiable

WP_20180430_15_00_40_Pro.thumb.jpg.b433f62ab14edf058fca410ae7801860.jpg

Hi Ben, could you upload the picture again as I can’t place what Gemini wheels look like. Are they similar to Cosmic.

Cheers Kev.

If Kev doesn't take them, I will!! As Nick says, I reckon they would look very good on my MK1 Saloon!

Might need to discuss collection however, New Forest is a long way from Glasgow.

Cheers

Phil

Hi Ben, thanks for giving me first refusal.

As you know my situation at the moment I would be happy for Phil to proceed in the purchase, if things fall through let me know.

All the very best Kev.