Long lived cars

A current thread has drifted to include Nick's comment on his Audi, " Had the current one nearly 15 years..... It's 21 years old and showing some signs of wear @ 310k."

I suspect Nick may have a mechanical sympathy for machines and their ailments that has supported his car for so long (and might have made him a good doctor if applicable to humans!) but who else has such a long-lived modern vehicle that they use for daily transport?     

I'm now retired, I don't want to  replace my modern too soon, but  fear that a C5 may not have that durability, despite the commercial that sold it as "Unmistakably German".    Mine has to double as tow truck, van, bus for family, holiday transport, as well as getting me to where ever I want to go from day to day without anxiety, and at only 50K it is showing it's age.    What have you you got that has lasted?

Mine has to double as tow truck, van, bus for family, holiday transport, as well as getting me to where ever I want to go from day to day without anxiety.