Measurements Spitfire Differential

Hi does anyone have the measurements for the conversion to a R160 Subaru diff < I cut my spitfire diff up to weld it on the R160 and I want to double check the rear mounting hole measurement from the mount to the centreline of the axle also the offset from the centre for the mount?

I was hoping to crawl under my car this evening. I will take some measurements then.

Be aware that the lower plate that everybody uses seems to be a bit weak. I have cracked mine, though I think it is just 5mm steel. The reason I am under the car tonight is to have a measure up so I can sort something stronger, with 90 degree bends and some box section to the chassis mounts.

Rear mounting plate is central on the back of the diff.

The centres of the rear bush to the centre of the CV is approx 112mm (measured with a steel rule from under the car, so may be a few mm out) However this should be the same as a std Triumph diff.

Also worth looking at the height of the rear diff bushes to the spring mounting plate. The bracket I was supplied was massively higher (or would have been if I had just bent it)