I have just caught up on this build thread and it has advanced a lot since my last inspection visit. A fine effort by you & your illustrious team Nick. A standard that we should all aspire to. 

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's a joint victory really as all three Triumphs gained new MoTs this afternoon, but as the GT6 last passed an MoT in June 1989 (my 22nd birthday!), it deserves a special mention!

Thanks  Why not start a thread and throw up a few pics so we can share your pain 

For various reasons (I really dislike doing interior stuff is the main reason) I have been mostly ignoring this.  However, with the Vitesse back on the road and running well, plus Chris having more ti

Posted Images

Thank you......

Currently “broken” while I try to wrangle an MX5 gearbox into it. The gearbox is resisting!

Would have been much easier just to mend the overdrive..... but that’s not the point.

You can never have too many spare parts for one car in my opinion! I have every faith that you will fathom out a workable solution. Hope we can catch up sometime in the near future.....