Sign in to follow this  
Nick Jones

Health.....

Thanks for the update, Nick!

Best wishes for a full recovery.   Glad my colleague did the business to your satusfaction! 

JOhn

Hello Nick

Cheated the Grim ripper again!

I for one am glad As you gave me a lot of help and encouragement last winter when I fitted EFI to Spitty(still not right but have done 5000 miles so can not be that bad?)

I will have to wait until the new engine is built now!

Just overhauled a differential(I hope it does not whine or I will be on the Wine!)

Roger

Had post op consultation yesterday.  Histology fine (simple cyst) and healing well.  Discharged.   Mind you, was healing even better until an unexpected and rather violent sneeze did it a mischief Tuesday last week.  Did make my eyes water and set me back about a week.

On the mend now though.  Big backlog of work to catch up on.  If I don't get that door re-skinned before Chris get back in 10 days...... I get my ass kicked......

Roger, if you can build a diff that doesn't whine (or explode) I can find a couple for you to work your magic on.......  The one I tried (good few years ago nod) didn't go that well - howled like banshee.

Nick

44 minutes ago, Nick Jones said:

Had post op consultation yesterday.  Histology fine (simple cyst) and healing well.  Discharged.   Mind you, was healing even better until an unexpected and rather violent sneeze did it a mischief Tuesday last week.  Did make my eyes water and set me back about a week.

On the mend now though.  Big backlog of work to catch up on.  If I don't get that door re-skinned before Chris get back in 10 days...... I get my ass kicked......

Roger, if you can build a diff that doesn't whine (or explode) I can find a couple for you to work your magic on.......  The one I tried (good few years ago nod) didn't go that well - howled like banshee.

Nick

Hello Nick

That is GOOD news without the sneeze(still when you get to my age you will either P***S or S****t  yourself )

My First Spitty rebuilt differential does not whine any more than before and the TR6 one I did for the brother in  law an was quiet(so he said)

So I must be lucky? whether it will prove 3 times lucky we will see!

Roger