Gt6 Efi

Awesome Tim.

If I was in England I'd be ringing you to ask if I could order one. I do work at a fabricators here in Oz that have laser cutting, bending and TIG facilities though. Would you be willing to send me a copy of the CAD file so I could have my local fab shop make a one off(for a reasonable licence fee of course.)?

Craig

Mr Moore had a similar idea, but fitted an in-tank EFI pump and swirl pot into his existing tank.

It is a good idea though, and if I hadn't already finished mine, I'd be keen. I spent last night wiring up the pump, running a feed and earthed return from the tank to the relay board under the dash. The relay's controlled by the Microsquirt. So that's about 1% of the electrickery done :-)

Nice work Tim. Presumably it just works as intended - no drama.

Craig - you might find you need to make two - suspect Mr Moore might like one of those........

Nick

Hi Nick

fits like it grew there!! With the boot boards and carpet in place and half a tank of fuel the pump is significantly quieter than any other install i have had previously. I do have a slight issue in melting the fuel pump fuse but this started before we made the tank so it's an underlying issue I haven't sorted yet. My co-driver for the RBRR is an ex-RAF electronics engineer so he is popping round on sunday to give it the once over to try and find the problem.

Hi Craig

I will willingly send you the autocad files but it is quite specific to my individual requirements and yours may be different. The CAD file isn't entirely complete either as we did need to make some bits to suit. The drawing I have is enough to get you going thou.

Tim,

That would be really appreciated.

My email is craig at craigtrimble.com

Thanks

Craig