What's your favourite gun?

I have no idea what this gun is, but my wife and I had a lot of fun practicing our accuracy with it.

She is a much better shot than I am, which is largely why I don't argue with her much!

We were in a quarry, shooting at Michael Jackson and Britney Spear's CDs...

L

Is the shooter that awful bloke of Fifth Gear  :-/

Anymore info on the incident? Did he have a 'good war'? I know some people who did, but most seem to have there fair share of monotony interspersed with terror and heartache. :(

He doesn't talk about it much but when he does it tends to be more about the amusing incidents, he was in the RAF Regiment and as such tended to be 'up front' setting up anti aircraft and airfield defences.

That particular aircraft was shot down near Arnhem (of 'Bridge Too Far' fame) and apparently there were dozens of allied machined guns, rifles etc. firing at it as it flew in low. My dad claimed the kill as he had the biggest gun and made the biggest holes ;D

The crew all survived and my dad still has a belt with embossed Nazi eagle and laurel and a Swastika arm band given to him by one of the crew in gratitude for not being shot when they climbed out of the wreck.

My step dads , dad, had quite a collection. Was paranoid about being robbed etc. He owned three factories in Lymington.

Anyhow, he had a Winchester rifle, a revolver of some description, a shotgun and, if my memorry serves me correctly , something he called a "Roman gun".

My fav's...or ones i would like to blast a 2CV a way with, is Uzi.

M60...only coz i seen Rambo. :)

Anti aircraft monster blaster. ;D

(guns)(guns)(guns)

The 88 actually started out as an AA gun, then Antitank and when they put it on the tiger and king tiger they had the meanest tank on wheels, well tracks. Untouchable, unstoppable, basically it could blow you to hell before you got anywhere near it and even if you did the sherman's peashooter would just bounce offit. Crazy thirsty on fuel which was their downfall.

My favourite handgun, 357 Magnum, kinda like a handheld 88

Best gun line: from Snatch

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="

name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

AWP was a weapon in CounterStrike PC game...Sniper? I used to annoy people with it hiding in some holes and shooting them :)

Are you sure your not an alien.........................your taste in films is ...........well 60's  a HAL 9000

Dave do you know that I can lip read?

Dont do it Dave ..............please dont do it ...............daisy daisy give me your answer do................i'll be alright now Dave I promise.

God that film blew my mind in the late sixties...........and still does 8)

Are you sure your not an alien.........................your taste in films is ...........well 60's  a HAL 9000

Dave do you know that I can lip read?

Dont do it Dave ..............please dont do it ...............daisy daisy give me your answer do................i'll be alright now Dave I promise.

God that film blew my mind in the late sixties...........and still does 8)

;D ;D ;D Top film.

"Look Dave, I can see you're really upset about this. I honestly think you ought to sit down calmly, take a stress pill, and think things over. "

Just imagine Arthur C Clarke was a man way ahead of the rest IMHO.

Just as modern teenagers are totally unable to comunicate unless its by text.        Dave was not really interested in a birthday greeting from his parents but his computer ::) well his whole face lit up when HAL remembered.

What are we all doing now?

I see Dave S as a friend but have only spoken face to face a few times, plus others on here, some even in USA who I have never met but know I would like them if I did 8)

Yeah, 2001 has to be one of the greatest sci-fi films of all time. Clarke is a brilliant storyteller.

Anyway, back to the story (as Ronnie Corbett would so often say in his monologues) I'd definitely go along with the Walther PPK. The weapon of choice for Bond. (up until Tomorrow Never Dies) Somebody mentioned the Bren gun and I was reminded of a scene on Carry On Sergeant where the recurits were given a demonstration on how to assemble a Bren gun. The late great Bob Monkhouse is drooling at his wife through the window when he gets caught by the sergeant (portrayed by the late William Hartnell, the first Dr. Who) who drags Bob to the front and tells him to reassemble the gun. He puts the Bren together in 30 seconds flat to the surprise of the sergeant who thought he was taking notice of the demonstration until Bob confesses that he used to work at the factory where the guns were manufactured.

Check out the AA-12 assault shotgun. This thing is nasty! Search youtube for AA-12-its amazing the new ways humans come up with to kill each other  :(

In 1987, Max Atchisson sold the rights of AA-12 to Jerry Baber of Military Police Systems, Inc. The company in turn developed the successor simply known as Auto Assault-12, which was redesigned with 188 changes/improvements over the original blueprint, and had taken 18 years to develop. MPS also teamed up with Action Manufacturing Company, and Special Cartridge Company to combine the gun with FRAG-12 High-Explosive ammunition into a weapon system. In 2004, 10 firing models of the AA-12 were produced, and were demonstrated to United States Marine Corps.

The weapon was shortened to 966mm but retained same barrel length as the original, and lightened to 4.76kg.

It uses a 8-round box, 20-round drum, or 40-round drum magazine. It is designed to fire three different types of 12 gauge shells: Buckshot, Slugs, or Frag-12.

MPS also claimed this gun requires zero cleaning or lubrication.

AA-12 CQB model has 13-inch barrel length, and weighs half a pound lighter than the regular model