Old PC games

Dug out any classics lately?

Started replaying Half-Life last night...I admit at 3am I had tingles running up my spine :)

i remember getting HL2 when it first came out, playing that in the early hours and after blowing aload of people/zombie things up when and grabbed another gas canister and one lept through the window on fire at me! scared the freaking kak outame!!! LOL!!! depends what you call old, to me HL isnt old, old is like megadrive/playstation. anyone ever have constructor? great game that was! still wanna try and get a copy of it again! destrcution derby.........virtua racing!! cant think of any other just the mo!

Never had that many PC games, was more of a console person...mainly because a had a shit PC.

But Fifa 96...what a game. Used to thrash people with Ajax.  8)

Can't remember that many other games...Hexen?

Prince of Persia...

I was always into the driving games, I cut my teeth on Geoff Crammonds excellent "Grand Prix" series...

Shame cause GP and GP2 were great, then he sold out to the masses and made the disappointing Grand Prix 3 and 4...

After racing Grand Prix Legends online championship races all the GPL players used to go and blow eachother up in Unreal Tornament :)