V6-24

GT

Seems like if it will fit in one of these it should be fine in my Triumph.

This rather tickles me as an idea apart from the obvious lack of traction, and the marina thread was getting long in the tooth.

Also I totally ignored it had only 4 mains, a steel crank, and is safe to 9500 from the factory+ the weirdo is a 90 degree V6 not 60.

Is this the Pistonheads project Alegro with the Rover 800 V6? I like the colour... :X

Yes but I hadn't spotted it until google turned up they had a new project.

Being as I have 3 of those engines spare, I figured it would be a good candidate for something useful, then I find some people have been busy in the USA doing funny cams for the Honda Accord and even a (not very good) exhaust.

Now if one thing appeals it's a 90 degree V6 sports exhaust system, cos they're always knackering the rear silencers (harmonic problems again).

Talking of which the Legend is a completely totally underrated car,- they even made a highly successful turbo 2L V6 version with 190bhp and a variable vane turbo that gives zero lag....and with a stroke of wait for it 65mm!!!!

So that would be a beast waiting to be bored and stroked and ready to deliver 500bhp again at up to 9000rpm....

Now I only have to work out the stupid V6 firing order and get an evil bank cross over system built, put a LOAD more lift on the inlet cams and flow the heads (a bit), and things should start getting seriously entertaining.

The knacked and vandalised  Sterling auto should be a real decent candidate for my Bosch 0.5kw port ripper, but there again I was looking at a spare 16V dolomite head the other day.

So many damn candidates for work......so little time and energy!