Dashboard Top Coverings?

I used parklane classics back in the day, 

None of the car is stock now though so i have to make it bespoke. I kinda like the idea of flock but worry about its longevity. Alcantara is another option but is it weather resistant? not the stuff i have seen in previous cars.

We've just recovered ours with a leather-effect vinyl.  It was "vacuum bagged" using one of those bedding storage bags which worked out really well, but don't know how it will hold up to direct sunlight....... Possibly not that well if your experience is any indicator........  I think vinyl can live there - provided you use the right stuff.

Nick

Have you ever tried these molded plastic covers. I have installed many on MGBs and

installed one 8 years ago on my Volvo Amazon that still looks great. They are very durable look exactly like the original and do not crack or fade. They are always on Ebay

http://www.englishparts.com/products/gb/Triumph/1980/Spitfire/REPAIR-PANEL--DASH-TOP--WITH-ADHESIVE--INSTRUCTIONS-DIMENSIONAL-SHIPPING-RATES-APPLY/1792989/815281.html?partner=googlebase_adwords&kwd=&origin=pla

Edited by motov8id