• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 GT6MK3

GT6MK3

HotRod Nerd!

• Administrators
  • 1,017 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 01:19 PM

Are having a concerted attack on our current version of software.

I'm going to have to block off a few days soon and run us up to the latest versions of everything, which will no doubt break a few things for a while. Sorry for the inconvenience when it happens, I have a layered strategy that keeps most of them out, but I need to reinforce the locks...

Expect day or three of downtime soonish while I puzzle through the upgrade issues

C.

#2 pomwah

pomwah

World Champion!

• Supporter!
  • 1,168 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 03:34 PM

Need assistance?

#3 GT6MK3

GT6MK3

HotRod Nerd!

• Administrators
  • 1,017 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 02:57 PM

568 spam members were registered in the last week, and the software caught and diverted all but 3.  

Always nice when you pay for something and it does it's job.  

Yet another layer of defense has now been added to the membership process, and it seems to be working nicely too.

Your supporter donations are helping keep Sideways safe and sound.

Thanks

C.

(They were all from Russia.  Anyone annoyed someone in Russia lately??? :pirate:  )

#4 Nick Jones

Nick Jones

Wise beyond his years.

• Administrators
  • 6,631 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 05:36 PM

(They were all from Russia.  Anyone annoyed someone in Russia lately??? :pirate:  )

The Russians don't like anyone in the whole of the EU just now..... or the US!  And they're all feeling skint 'cause the Rouble has taken a real beating.....

Thanks for all your hard work keeping the forum ticking along smoothly.  Always happy to donate when needed.

Happy New Year to you and yours!  May your hangover be small but well deserved.......

Cheers

Nick

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users